Re: [paho-dev] MQTT Client J2ME

Hello Ian,

I guess we did not progress much on this topic since last year.
I'm receiving multiple requests to provide the MQTT client for Java ME. However, having the client on a bug report doesn't look very serious.
Would you still support oppening the Java ME section on the paho clients page?
I could create the content for the web page during the next weeks. I would need some help to integrate it into the paho side?
Also, where do we locate the sources? Is there any repository I just can deply the Eclipse project?

Thanks
Oleg