+1.613.220.3223
From: Colyer, Jeffrey
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 2:43 PM
To: paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: General development discussions for paho project
Subject: [paho-dev] Paho Cordova Plugin for Android and iOS

Is there an open source Cordova plugin available for Paho that doesn’t use websockets?  I’ve found several references to an IBM one if you’re using Worklight, but couldn’t find an implemented plugin.

Also, does anyone know if there are any issues with the Objective C library?  I saw some posts on the mailing list about some Apple terms and conditions issues.

Thanks,
Jeff

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top