[paho-dev] New MQTT-SN C++ embedded API

As I have a talk about MQTT-SN coming up at EclipseCon, I wanted to make some further progress on embedded MQTT-SN APIs for Paho, so that's what I've been doing this week.

I've just published the first pass MQTTSNClient C++ API on mbed (http://developer.mbed.org/users/icraggs/), along with a sample program that uses it over UDP (I will be dragging this code back into Paho soon). I tested it with RSMB. My next plan is a gateway to MQTT using the same base code, as well as trying other software that I know exists (such as https://github.com/ty4tw/MQTT-SN).

I'm happy to hear any comments or suggestions.

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top