Re: [paho-dev] Come to the IoT Day at EclipseCon!

FWIW, we have one day passes costing $200 for people that are just interested in the IoT content.

I hope to see you there.
Ian Skerrett

On 25/02/2015 5:32 AM, Ian Craggs wrote:
At EclipseCon in a couple of weeks' time there is a day devoted to IoT, called appropriately enough "Eclipse IoT Day"!

One of the talks is by me: about MQTT-SN and Paho.  The IoT day will be a good opportunity to learn about the other Eclipse IoT projects.

The agenda and more information is here: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/iotday.  I hope to see you there :-)

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto