Re: [paho-dev] Cross-compilation of Eclipse Paho

Hi Ian,

I think I did not explain very well, what I meant. I have amended your
new commit on the "develop" branch:
  * https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/41089/1..2/Makefile

The output directory will now always be "/build/output" (please see
line 31 of the Makefile), no matter what target platform or build
configuration has been chosen. Therefore it works with your Hudson
configuration. Configuration settings (BUILD_TYPE, OSTYPE,
MACHINETYPE) however, are still regarded in the compilation/linking
process.

In the future (e. g. one of the next releases) we can think of
different configurations and test scenarios. ATM it is sufficient for
me to have a "post-build" step where directories are renamed by the
caller of the Makefile. I don't know how to do that with an unmanaged
CDT project, but I am confident to find a solution soon.