Re: [paho-dev] Paho C-Client TLSv1.1 - unknown Protocol

P.S.  you can use the protocol trace of the client to display the diagnostic messages from OpenSSL by setting the environment variables:

MQTT_C_CLIENT_TRACE=<ON or filename>
MQTT_C_CLIENT_TRACE_LEVEL=PROTOCOL

This will show details of the OpenSSL handshake.

Ian