[paho-dev] Android MQTT service 'started mode', not 'bounded'

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my english, it's not my first language.
I would like to use Paho Mqtt Android Service as 'started' service, not 'bounded' service (as I saw it in the sample application).

Is there any 'clean, factory' way to do it or should I write my own service class ?
(It's important to get messages even if the main activity isn't 'running', and if I or the OS kill the activity the service is killed too now.)

Thanks!

Wyzard

Back to the top