Re: [paho-dev] Committers for Paho Permanant Incubator Sub-Project

As a follow up I propose to rename my MQTT-SN in Go project to "smidge"

Al

On 21/01/15 10:09, Al S-M wrote:
If possible I'd like to move my project for an MQTT-SN client, gateway
and forwarder in Go (https://github.com/alsm/gnatt) into the paho
permanent incubator. I should probably rename so as to avoid confusion
with GnatMQ so I'm open to suggestions.

Al