[paho-dev] Porting Paho on MicroEJ Technology

Hi all,

My name is Stanislas Kobak and I'm a developer for IS2T company. My goal
is to port the Java client on our technology called MicroEJ. It is
derived from the J2ME profile. Some features such as SSL or File are
optional and so I'll need to redesign the client.

I would like to share the maximum of code between J2SE, J2ME and others
without overriding classes in subproject.

I will propose some patches. I would be grateful I you could help me to
do these modifications. I will come back to you if I have any question.

Regards,

Stanislas

Back to the top