Re: [paho-dev] paho & mqtt-spy

Hi Ian,

OK - I'll wait for some further instructions. No need to rush with that.

Hmmm... what you did and wrote with regards to starting the GUI looks
fine - so not sure what's wrong. I've just created a wiki page
explaining how to start mqtt-spy. It is available at
https://code.google.com/p/mqtt-spy/wiki/GettingStarted. Let me know if
it helped.

Cheers,
Kamil