Re: [paho-dev] paho & mqtt-spy

Hi Ian,

No worries - I've been busy too.

Yes, so far all the code has been written by me.

I think it would be better to put mqtt-spy to the incubator first.
Once it matured enough, we can then move it to the main Paho project.
I'm very flexible on that.

With regards to dependencies - yes, I'd need some legal help, although
I don't expect any problems with that hopefully - all dependencies
seem to be on Eclipse/Apache/BSD/GPL licenses.

Kamil