[paho-dev] The Open IoT Challenge is open to all MQTT lovers :)

Hi,

The deadline for the Open IoT Challenge is January 17 and we already have several very interesting submissions that have MQTT at their heart, but I wanted to remind everyone on this list that the challenge is open to everyone (individuals or teams) so do not hesitate to enter the challenge before next Saturday!

We will shortlist up to 10 applications that will be eligible for an early prize in the form of a $150 gift certificate to be used to buy H/W for helping build the final project.
The prize pool for the top 3 projects is over $20K so that should bring some excitement to the competition! :-)

Check out http://iot.eclipse.org/open-iot-challenge/ for more details, and do not hesitate to ping me should you have questions

Best of luck!
Benjamin –

Back to the top