Re: [paho-dev] Firewall/proxy settings/capability for MQTT

Andrew, Roger,

thanks for your responses.  Very helpful.

Ian

On 01/08/2015 10:08 PM, Andrew McClure wrote:
Have you tried using something like haproxy? This should work seamlessly. Let me know if you get stuck.

A little off topic but I'd love to see some develop a MQTT mode for haproxy that stores sessions based on clientId and user/password - then allows different output options based on the connection.