[paho-dev] MQTT Interops Test Day at EclipseCon (Conference Call - Weds Jan 14th 16:00 UK time)

Hello all,

Ian Skerrett and I have proposed another MQTT Interoperability Testing Day to be held at EclipseCon, March in San Francisco (https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/).  Last year's event was a success (so I'm told, as I couldn't be there :-( ), so it seemed like a good idea to hold it again.

Briefly, the idea is to allow implementers of MQTT servers and clients to test their software against each other.  We will find out whether the specification has done its job, or there are software incompatibilities that need correcting and clarifications that need to be made.

We're holding a conference call next Wednesday to gauge what interest there is, rustle up some participation, and to get suggestions for what we should do to make this work best.

Up to now, the interest has been low.  We don't know what the reason is, but we'd sure like to know, and figure out if there's something we need to fix.  Feel free to reply to this email too.

Thanks!

The call in details are below:

North America 1-866-569-4992

Germany 49-692-2224-6059

France 33-(0)-17-070-8535

UK 0800-033-7806

Switzerland 41-44-580-2115

Sweden 46-85-063-8386

Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Then enter the participant conference extension: 427, then enter pin 1156

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top