Re: [paho-dev] MQTT broker in Go with 750k messages per second throughput

I took a quick build of this, and I tried it out with QoS 0 and QoS 1. Under QoS 1, I got every message I sent, but under QoS0 I lost lots. This is me manually sending messages with mosquitto_pub! (not massive load). I know this is legal to drop those messages. I guess a question this prompts is what %age of those 750k messages got dropped under QoS 0.

I also did note the warning "This project is under active development and should be considered unstable."
Paul