Re: [paho-dev] [mosquitto-dev] MQTT-SN in Mosquitto

Rob, Roger,

as I mentioned in another email, I'm also planning an MQTT-SN to MQTT transparent gateway in Paho.  It will have the following characteristics:

- use the embedded MQTT-SN and MQTT clients, so that it will be highly portable to different OSes, including microcontrollers
- be portable across multiple transports for MQTT-SN (UDP, ZigBee, 6LowPAN, etc)
- because it's "transparent", each MQTT-SN connection will be visible at the MQTT end also as an individual connection

I'm hoping the first versions will be available early next year.  And I think it will still be useful even when MQTT-SN support is in Mosquitto.

Ian