[paho-dev] Thanks to all Paho contributors

There was a lot of interest in Paho at EclipseCon, and it's increasing all the time.

I would like to thank all the contributors to Paho for making it a success so far. Any contributions, big or small are really helpful. I'd especially like to thank all the people who take the time to raise bugs -- it shows you care. At least, that's the way I interpret them :-)

Keep them coming!

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top