Re: [paho-dev] Paho JavaScript Client - Connecting without Client ID

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Moritz Drescher

Geschäftsführer / Chief Information Officer

The _javascript_ client should be fully conforming to the 3.1.1 specification in the 1.0.0 version.  If not it's a bug.

Darren is correct, the 3.1.1 spec says that you can use a zero-length clientid to indicate "no clientid".   I expect a zero-length clientid to work.

Ian