Re: [paho-dev] Paho JavaScript Client - Connecting without Client ID

Hello Bin BJ Zhang,

thank you very much for your answer. Is there any possibility to know when those specs will be implemented?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Moritz Drescher

Geschäftsführer / Chief Information Officer

Connecting without client ID is available since MQTT spec 3.1.1

I'm afraid _javascript_ client is NOT fully implemented v3.1.1 spec.

Best Regards,
Bin Zhang
WebSphere MQ, IBM China Software Development Lab
Notes:   Bin BJ Zhang/China/IBM
E-Mail:  zhbinbj@xxxxxxxxxx
Address: Ring Building 3F, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,

DongBeiWang West Road No.8, Haidian District, Beijing, 100193, China

Inactive hide details for Moritz Drescher ---10/31/2014 01:16:31 AM---Dear Sir or Madame, I’m using the Paho _javascript_ ClientMoritz Drescher ---10/31/2014 01:16:31 AM---Dear Sir or Madame, I’m using the Paho _javascript_ Client to connect to a HiveMQ MQTT server. When I