From: wisper <tph85666031@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2014-10-14 17:34:57
To: paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Anyway to get the detail connection error from paho-mqtt-client0.40

Hi all:

Sorry to boring you.

For paho-mqtt-client0.4, is there any way to get the detail connection error while doing a mqtt connection like mqttclient.connec()?

Sometimes I need to know if the connection was rejected either y server cause of the incorrect username or password or by the unstable network connection.

BTW, I also wanna if “connecionlost” API can provide the detail lost reason, like “clientid login in other place, connection closed” or something else.

Thanks!

--wisper

Back to the top