Re: [paho-dev] IBM .Net MQTT Client - to contribute or not?

Hi,

my gut feeling is to not contribute this code. If we were starting from scratch, then there may be a reason to contribute the code as a starting point. Given we have M2Mqtt on its way, I think contributing a completely different .NET code base would be confusing in the long term. Regardless of how we structure it, users will browse the repository and inevitably pick up the wrong thing.

I'd rather we didn't fill the repository with orphaned code on the off-chance it one day proves useful... which in this case I would doubt.

Nick