[paho-dev] Java client library

With Roger Light's clarification on a previous thread about the Lua client, and my new knowledge that the client identifier not really being required for a MQTT client connection to a broker, I'm wondering if the constructor for the MqttClient class in the Java library should be modified.  Should the MqttClient class constructor be overloaded so we could only pass the URI?  Possibly move the identifier to the MqttClientOptions class since it is truly optional?  Thoughts?

Dwayne Bradley
Technology Development Manager
Emerging Technology Office
Duke Energy