Re: [paho-dev] Lua client 0.3

One thing to note is that LuaRocks is quite convenient for doing native builds but is notoriously problematic for cross-compiling. It's a bit tough to set up, and then many packages have errors, or even worse, they seem to build properly only to create binaries for the native host rather then the cross target!

So hopefully there will be an easy, alternate means to cross-compile, or that the package will work with LuaRocks in this environment.

Thanks,
Frank