Re: [paho-dev] Lua client 0.3

Bumping up to 0.3 sounds good.

There are various download areas: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/downloads

you can put binaries out there by logging into build.eclipse.org with sftp.

some help is available here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_Infrastructure_Doc#Builds

Is that what you mean as a place to host the rockspeck?

Ian

On 10/03/2014 03:28 PM, Kevin KIN-FOO wrote:
Hi,

I am working on defining a rockspeck and need some information.

We have implemented authentication and renamed file.
So there are work and API break.
Last stable version of Lua client is 0.2.
I think it worth delivering current work as *0.3*.
Do you agree?

I need somewhere to host the rockspeck.
Do we have that?

Kevin