Re: [paho-dev] example code - mqtt on cc3200

Hi All,

Update on my issue:

I modified the connectNetwork() function to hard code the IP address (0xC6291EF1). The DNS name of “iot.eclipse.org” was not working. Now I am able to connect via TCP socket. I’m still not able to send the MQTT connect packet.

When I performed the line below, I get stuck in the sl_Send() function inside the MQTTwrite() function. I can’t tell why this is happening.
 rc = MQTTConnect( &c, &data);

Does anyone have any ideas for troubleshooting? Has this code actually been tested on the CC3200 device?

Best,
Danny

Back to the top