Re: [paho-dev] C client changes from 1.0 to master

Hi Ian,

That sounds like a good plan.

I very nearly got caught out with a similar thing with a contribution
via gerrit for the python client. Only at the last minute did I
realise it should have been on a different branch. Which reminds me -
I need to review it.

Cheers,

Roger