Re: [paho-dev] example code - mqtt on cc3200

I'm not sure if you saw my previous email, but that should provide the information that will get you going on running the code on a CC3200, there is no CC3200 specific example available at the moment.

the MQTTClient() function takes these parameters;
a pointer to a Client struct - this is initialised by the function.
a pointer to a Network struct - this should be connected before calling MQTTConnect() an unsigned int - the number of ms for timing out commands like Subscribe, Publish etc. unsigned char* - a preallocated buffer used to store the serialisation of command packets before they are sent
a size_t - the size of the previous buffer
unsigned char* - a preallocated buffer used to read messages off the network before deserialisation
a size_t - the size of the previous buffer.

if you look at stdsubout.c buf and readbuf are;
unsigned char buf[100];
unsigned char readbuf[100];

The sizes of messages you can receive and send will be limited by the size of the buffers you allocate and attempting to send or receive messages larger than these values is likely to make your app stop working.

Al