Re: [paho-dev] Embedded MQTT C Client

Guy,

in this case, all the implementation of the classes is in the headers - as the code is so small.

Ian

On 09/24/2014 11:10 AM, Guy Dillen wrote:
Thanks.

Probably a newbie-stupid question: under ../MQTTClient/src/arduino i only
see header (.h) files, there are no implementation (.cpp) files, I suppose
the .h files use the implementation/libraries provided by the Spark Core,
is that correct?

Of course i meant:
...there are no implementation (.cpp) files, I suppose
the .h files use the implementation/libraries provided by Arduino,
is that correct? So I need to find the corresponding Spark Core libraries?

Thanks.
Guy