Re: [paho-dev] mqtt.embedded-c/MQTTPacket/ samples and src/MQTTPacket.c

Sergio,

it's fine to change MQTTPacket.c, although I'd prefer the interfaces to the functions, including MQTTPacket_read(), to remain the same so that any material (like the video demos by Benjamin) will still work.

I have been thinking that it would be better for MQTTPacket_read() to take a network object as a parameter. This would have to be a non-specific type (void*) to be network API agnostic. To do this now without changing the interface will mean creating another function.

I had been thinking of MQTTPacket_read also as a sample, or example of how one would write a packet reading function, but the more useful it is, the better. So please go ahead.

Thanks!

Ian