Re: [paho-dev] mqtt.embedded-c/MQTTPacket/ samples and src/MQTTPacket.c

Hi Sergio,

then I think we should separate the samples out by OS similarly to the MQTTClient directory, which has arduino, linux and mbed sample directories. The directories here wouldn't necessarily be the same as in MQTTClient. The current samples could be in a desktop-linux directory, and you could create a new one, embedded-linux (or whatever you would like to call them).

How does that sound?

Over time, I envisage samples for all sorts of embedded, realtime OSs. I guess samples become utilities when they become generally useful enough.

At the moment, TCP is the only supported transport for MQTT, although the samples might be different for cabled and wireless connections.

Ian