Re: [paho-dev] Java MQTT Client GUI Utility & mqtt-spy

On 10/09/2014 3:34 AM, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
It would certainly help if the tool was listed on the Paho website. At the moment I think it is very unlikely that people will learn of its existence unless they dig into the git repository :-) I've just opened Bug 443665
And FWIW I think it's a great tool that I've used a couple times in the past!

If it can be installed as an Eclipse plug-in, making it available via the Eclipse Marketplace would be another way to reduce the effort required for a developer to find, install, and use it.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top