Re: [paho-dev] MQTT Client J2ME

Hi Guy,

the 3.4 is mostlikely not going to work. You need the host device specific java packages. As I mentioned, my implementation is customized to work with the Gemalto/Cinterion modules (network connection). Gemalto has it's own configuration of the Java Me.
Probably best for you would be to go to the Gemalto dev zone and get the right tools there - https://developer.gemalto.com/

Kind Regards
Oleg