also at:teddybbear@xxxxxxx
(512) 286-5744 (T/L 363-5744)
FAX (512) 973-4293

Inactive hide details for Dave Locke ---08/27/2014 09:08:00 AM---Hi Sandro,  had chance to play around a little more with it - Dave Locke ---08/27/2014 09:08:00 AM---Hi Sandro,  had chance to play around a little more with it - a great piece of work!

From: Dave Locke <locke@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/27/2014 09:08 AM
Subject: [paho-dev] Fw:  MQTTlens
Sent by: paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sandro,
had chance to play around a little more with it - a great piece of work!

A couple of suggestions:
  • Once a connection has been configured would be neat if it can ee stored across restart of the app?  This would save re-entering it each time.
  • Is there a way to manually disconnect and then reconnect ?
  • Once a connection has been configured there is no way to change the address (hostname) of the server.   This is a problem if the incorrect address is entered and needs to be corrected

All the best
Dave

----- Forwarded by Dave Locke/UK/IBM on 27/08/2014 14:42 -----