Re: [paho-dev] Android - Paho Mqtt client does not receive messages once network connectivity changes (mobile data disabled and enabled again)

Ian,

Upgrading to latest version did not make any difference.

>> we could remember the subscriptions and remake them in the case of reestablishment of a broken connection.
The connection is not broken in this case as KeepAliveInterval is high (I don't even want it to break). I want to receive the messages without  connection being lost and reestablished again, as it is working with pure java.

Nagesh,
Will run your suggested test case and will provide you with results.