Re: [paho-dev] Android - Paho Mqtt client does not receive messages once network connectivity changes (mobile data disabled and enabled again)

No, I am not issuing any explicit MQTT connect after re-enabling network connection. The MQTT connection is not even getting lost. Still it works with pure Java and not with Android.