Re: [paho-dev] MQTT-SN and MQTT embedded C client updates

Hi Ian,

It sounds like we're in agreement. void * for the external interface,
something else like char * internally.

It's quite possible I've just assumed you were talking about the
developer API when you were actually just talking about what you were
doing internally - if that's the case then I apologise for causing
confusion.

Cheers,

Roger