Re: [paho-dev] [iot-wg] Questions regarding MQTT/Paho

Hi Jens,

I think you may want to post this question on the paho-dev mailing list (I
cross-posted there)!
My understanding though is that when the MqttCallback#connectionLost()
method is called, it's up to you to decide whether you want to reconnect
or not.

Benjamin.