Re: [paho-dev] Embedded MQTT-SN client status

Yes, I need to fix that test.

I just used the qos-1pub.c sample to send a message to RSMB. I used this RSMB configuration file:

trace_output protocol
listener 1883
ipv6 true

# MQTT-S listener
listener 1884 INADDR_ANY mqtts
    #ipv6 true
    # optional multicast groups to listen on
    multicast_groups 224.0.18.83
    # optional advertise packets parameters: address, interval, gateway_id
    advertise 225.0.18.83:1883 30 33

and published to it with:

./qos-1pub 127.0.0.1 1884

Ian