Re: [paho-dev] Paho Java client 1.0 artifact

It is indeed org.eclipse.paho/org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3 / v1.0.0

I also had an issue with the tag entities in the pom files when trying to pull the Jar in from Maven via Gradle. I think Al was going to have a look at it. In the meantime I manually downloaded 1.0.0 and added it to my app, which works fine (but is not ideal for lots of reasons).