[paho-dev] IP Log submission for Luna due tomorrow

Hi All,

just saw this from Wayne

Greetings folks.

Gentle reminder that IP Logs for Luna are due tomorrow.

If circumstances require an extension, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Wayne

The IP log looks ok to me, except for a pending CQ 8275, for the higher level embedded C client, which is not planned to be part of release 1.0 anyway.

As the IP log contains contributions from non-committers, I assume we can't accept any contributions for the 1.0 (Luna) release once the IP log has been submitted.

I'm tempted to ask for a week's leeway.  Thoughts?
--
Ian Craggs
Committer on Paho, Mosquitto

Back to the top