Re: [paho-dev] [iot-wg] How do I send a pull request?

This looks like the Python client. I had cloned from git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.testing.git, which is purely for MQTT compliance tests. The org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.python repository looks a lot different.

Oh, true, sorry I misread the name of your repo in the link you posted. Someone from Paho would need to ask Eclipse webmaster to enable Gerrit for that repo then. In the meantime you could definitely use Julien’s recommendation and attach a patch to a Bugzilla issue.

Benjamin –

Back to the top