Re: [paho-dev] Paho Release 0.9 Review Documentation (for review)

Hi Roger,

thanks for the info. I realize that the Python client has support for 3.1.1 (so do the Java and C clients in the development streams), I didn't want to put that goal into this release without having all the clients at the same level. Leaving it for 1.0 in June seemed better.

I'll pick and choose some of the other uses and links - I didn't want to overload any particular section, and I want to save some items for next time :-)

Iam