[paho-dev] Broker Limitations

Hi All,

I have few questions on Broker side.

1. I went thru mosquitto broker, according to it support 1024 clients per port. And more ports can be configured. Is my understanding is correct.

Any inputs on this.

2. How does topics makes an impact on broker. I assume there should be impact on the memory  when cleansession are set to false.

Can be fetch all the topics from the broker or Clean the topics if no subscribers are present on that topic.

Regards,

Bharath.

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Back to the top