Re: [paho-dev] plan for java client?

Scott,

The develop branch of the git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.java.git

You can see the history here; http://git.eclipse.org/c/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.java.git/?h=develop

Al

On 03/04/14 22:08, Scott Lewis wrote:
On 4/2/2014 8:16 AM, Al Stockdill-Mander wrote:
Scott,

That is the intention yes, separate bundles. Speaking of which I
merged a change earlier in the Java develop branch which is supposed
to make an OSGi bundle of the client jar, it's not in a p2 repo but
I'd be interested if you have any feedback on it.

Sure...could you point me directly to the repo+branch...and I'll have a
look.

Scott