Re: [paho-dev] Weekly call clash with project leads call

Yes, please put that calendar together!

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Nick,

Maybe the problem is we exceptionally shifted our bi-weekly to this week.
What’s the usual schedule for the Paho calls? For IoT WG we do bi-weekly, at 9am ET.

Would that make sense to put together a shared Google Calendar for all the IoT projects + WG?

Benjamin

De : Nicholas O'Leary <nick.oleary@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:25:50 +0100
À : General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [paho-dev] Weekly call clash with project leads call

Andy/Dave/Ben...

not sure if the timezone changes caused the clash, but this week our hour long paho call was interrupted half-way through by the project leads call on the same number.

Do we need to move one of them to avoid a clash in the future? (and I thought we had our own number?)

Nick
_______________________________________________ paho-dev mailing list paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/paho-dev