Re: [paho-dev] plan for java client?

Ok, thanks.   I've read it.

One clarifying question WRT by 2 below...in your plan you have 'p2 repository and Eclipse IDE view' in your deliverables for 0.9.0. To me, this implies that the Paho java client will be built and distributed as a fairly small set of OSGi bundles (e.g. one for the API, another for UI, etc). I would like to make sure that this is actually intended...i.e. OSGi bundles...in p2 repo...as Paho 0.9.0 release artifacts...since that's the way that ECF would be best able to consume/use Paho 0.9.0 for our RS provider.

Is that a correct interpretation of the plan?

Scott