Re: [paho-dev] Paho-mqtt python readme update

Hi Oscar,

In addition to what Andy says, if your contribution is less than 250
lines you can submit using git via gerrit. There are specific details
here: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/paho-dev/msg01167.html
(substitute java for python of course). You also need to follow the
requirements here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Handling_Git_Contributions
which includes signing the Eclipse CLA.

Regards,