De : Buddhika Dilhan <buddhika.dilhan5@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Summer of Code dev list <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : Fri, 7 Mar 2014 21:10:02 +0530
À : Summer of Code dev list <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [soc-dev] Welcome to the "soc-dev" mailing list

Hi,
regarding this message,

         hi,
         I have been working on this project these days. I have got an good idea about the concepts and the basic stuff.
         but there was a problem when building the project. when I search I saw the same problem  have happen [1].

         Its great if you can give me some advice to move on.

         Thank you very much.
         Buddhika Dilhan

did you found what has gone wrong in my procedure in building this project.
It is great if you can look in to this. so I'll be able to work on this project as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,
Buddhika Dilhan