Re: [paho-dev] MQTT over WebSockets on iot.eclipse.org's broker

I've done the merge.  Actually I did a rebase, as I've been playing around with different git approaches to merging.  The master and develop branches are now exactly the same, including some required legal docs that I added last week.

I hope that everything is good now, although I thought with the rebase that the history of the two branches would be identical, which they aren't.  The IP log looks correct.  If anyone isn't happy with the result, let me know.

Thanks

Ian