Re: [paho-dev] MQTT admin panel

Hi Ian,

2013/12/19 Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
we do have a _javascript_ version of the design that was proposed here:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:Paho/GUI_Utility

that is almost ready to go.  We'll contribute that asap.  Is that the sort of thing you are looking for?

Extremely similar, maybe with less details in the standard view. No connect, just subscriptions and publishing.
I think about not having the connection panel on the left, but just having a single connection, i.e. admins will always be clean and are already authenticated through some other mean. Are you using some fancy MVC framework or it is just pure JS?

I hope to see that in the next couple of months then! Let me know if I can help testing it.

Cheers,

Matteo

Back to the top